The Pintabian is a horse breed available in Star Stable Online.
"The Pintabian is best known for its striking coat colors and Arabian heritage. As a relatively young breed, these fine horses gained popularity in Jorvik only recently.
The typical tobiano coat not common to the Arabian horse was established through planned crossing of tobiano horses with Arabians for several generations.
Apart from their color, the Pinto Arabian shares the Arabian's typical conformation, intelligence and will to please." - Star Stable Online
Colors, Pricing, and Location
The Pintabian is a Generation 2 breed that was released on October 4, 2017 in three colors, with a second set of colors released on November 8, 2017.
The six variations of Pintabians are 969 star coins each and can be found in the following locations:
- Bay Tobiano - Ferdinand's Horse Market
- Black Tobiano - Crescent Moon Village
- Buckskin Overo - Goldspur's Mill
- Dapple Palomino Tobiano - Goldspur's Mill
- Flaxen Chestnut Overo - Ferdinand's Horse Market
- Sable Champagne Tobiano - Goldspur's Mill
- When SSO first released the Pintabian, they mistakenly called it the "Pinto Arabian" in game, yet there are no registries that recognize the breed by this name. This has since been fixed.
- The color is the only defining difference between Pintabians and Arabians as purebred Arabians do not come in any pinto colors.
- Around the time of the Pintabians' arrival to Jorvik, the Gen 2 Arabian Thoroughbreds had their animations tweaked; now the two breeds share animations.
- There was once a bug that if the player mounted a Pintabian, their rider would sit very far up in the saddle. This has since been fixed.