|August 14, 2013||The G1 Jorvik Pony is teased in an image on SSO's social media accounts and news page.|
|August 21, 2013||Eight variations of the G1 JP are added to the game.|
|September 18, 2013||Two additional variations of the G1 JP are added to the game.|
|January 29, 2014||An additional variation of the G1 JP is added to the game.|
|May, 7, 2014||Three additional variations of the G1 JP are added to the game.|
|June 18, 2015||A trailer of the G1 JP is released on SSO's youtube channel.|
|June 7, 2018||The G3 Jorvik Pony is teased in an image on SSO's social media accounts.|
|June 10, 2018||During a livestream of SSO's headquarters, players are given the chance to vote on a color variation for the upcoming G3 Jorvik Pony|
|June 21, 2018||A trailer for the G3 JP is dropped on SSO's social media accounts. A release date of June 27th is given at this time.|
|June 27, 2018||Three variations of the G3 JP are added to the game. A video revealing the variation players voted on is released on SSO's social media accounts.|
|July 18th, 2018||A variation of the G3 JP is added to the Star Stable Horses app|
|August 1st, 2018||Three additional variations of the G3 JP are added to the game.|
|August 6, 2018||The Chestnut Leopard G3 JP has it's mane texture corrected.|
"The typical Jorvik Pony has a sunny disposition but can be a single-minded, mischievous and stubborn little horse. It has short legs resulting in a lower overall height, and a more prominent head than most horses. Because of their small size and chubby build they have difficulty maintaining the speed of other, wild Jorvik horses. While the Jorvik Pony is not really cut out for performance related competition it remains a favorite breed among Jorvik horse owners who love the fun and laughs that come from spending time with this charming little horse. Jorvik ponies come in many different colors." - Generation 1 Star Stable Online
"The Jorvik Pony's roots date back to the colonization of Jorvik, many centuries ago, when it played a key role in the settlement of the island.
These sturdy and strong-willed ponies have played a major role in shaping Jorvik's ware character ever since. Jorvegians count on them as cherished companions, tireless co-workers, and reliable lawnmowers. This pony is and independent thinker, but loyal when it counts.
Throughout the centuries the Jorvik Pony has been crossed with other breeds like the Icelandic, Shetland Pony, and Connemara to refine the tributes that made these ponies irreplaceable.
The typical Jorvik Pony is short with sturdy, strong legs and a short, proud croup. Its deep broad chest and muscular back make it an enduring riding pony.
What it lacks in size, The Jorvik Pony makes up for in ambition and determination. Given the right rider, this unassuming fellow can be an excellent competition pony in all disciplines." - Generation 3- Star Stable Online
Colors, Pricing, and Location
The Gen 1 Jorvik Pony costs 200 sc and comes in 14 variations. All of them can be found at Ferdinand's Horse Market in the following color:
- Bay Rabicano
- Black Spotted Blanket
- Black Pinto
- Blue Roan
- Brown Leopard
- Dapple Dark Brown
- Flaxen Chestnut
- Flaxen Chestnut Pangaré - 550 SC
- Light Grey
- Palomino Pinto
- Red Roan
- Silver Dapple
The Gen 3 Jorvik Ponies are sold for 350 SC. All six variations and can be found on the Pony barge at Fort Pinta.
- Blue Roan
- Chestnut Leopard
- Buckskin Pinto
- Light Dapple Grey
- Liver Chestnut
- Silver Dapple Pinto
Star Stable Horses
A Gen 3 Jorvik Pony is available in Star Stable Horses. The fully raised foal can be bought for 350 SC.
- Silver Dapple
- The Jorvik Pony was the first horse breed to have it's own race and championship not accessible by players riding other non-pony breeds, the second being the Icelandic Horse who has received its own race.
- The Jorvik Pony is the breed with the most color variations in the game behind the Jorvik Warmblood.
- Shortly after Jorvik Ponies were added to the game, there was a bug that made the player super-sized if they dismounted a pony and mounted another horse. This has since been fixed.
- Originally Jorvik Ponies and other pony breeds had slower speeds than regular horses in the game but in the Wednesday update 2018-06-27, all of the existing pony breeds and any subsequent new breeds were updated to run at normal speeds.
- There was a bug in May 2019 with the Gen 3 model's mane. If the player gave their Jorvik Pony another style of mane, it would turn black and white. The player could fix it by hovering their mouse over the original mane style. This bug has been fixed.