She is a black Icelandic horse, with no discernible markings.
Hrafnfaxa vom Schwanenteich has a three part meaning:
- Hrafnfaxa is Icelandic for "raven-mane"
- Von is a noble denoting title usually meaning "of" or "from"
- Schwanenteich means "Swan Lake" in german
- So all together her name means "Raven Maned of Swan Lake."
- Lily auditioned with Hrafnfaxa to have her play the role of Tintoretto in the Canter Ella Movie, despite Hrafnfaxa, being a mare.
- In reality Lily only auditioned to annoy the Bobcat Girls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.