"Its Arabian lineage makes the English Thoroughbred a great horse for almost any equestrian discipline. The breed has forever changed the world of racing due to its capacity to maintain high speeds over great distances." - Gen 1/1.5 Description - Star Stable Online
"The English Thoroughbred resembles the Arabian Thoroughbred and is a great horse for almost any equestrian discipline. The breed is said to have forever changed the world of racing due to its capacity to maintain high speeds over great distances." - Gen 2 Description - Star Stable Online
Colors, Pricing, and Location
The Gen 1 Thoroughbred that was announced on April 2, 2013 along with four other breeds slated to be released. On April 10, 2013, three variations were released.
These models were replaced with the updated 1.5 model July 12, 2017.
The three variations are all found at Ferdinand's Horse Market for the following prices:
- Black - (890 SC)
- Black Liver Chestnut - (590 SC)
- Dapple Brown - (390 SC)
Generation 2The Gen 2 version of the Thoroughbred was officially released on March 2, 2016 in three variations. Two more colors were released March 23, 2016 with one more version released July 27, 2016, and a final variation released October 12, 2016.
- Bay - New Hillcrest
- Black - Ferdinand's Horse Market
- Chestnut - Crescent Moon Village
- Cremello - Crescent Moon Village
- Dapple Grey - Crescent Moon Village
- Fleabitten Grey - Crescent Moon Village
- Seal Brown - Crescent Moon Village
- The Gen 1/1.5 English Thoroughbreds share the same model with the 1/1.5 version of the Jorvik Warmblood.
- The Gen 1/1.5 Dapple Brown, and Black Liver Chestnut, share their skins with Gen 1/1.5 Danish Warmbloods of the same name.