"The Arabian Thoroughbred is one of the most famous breeds in the world. They are lively, friendly, and very intelligent. The Arabian Thoroughbreds are descended from the horses used by the Bedouins that believed that their horses were a sacred gift from God. Arabian horses are muscular with small, strong hooves." - Old Model Description - Star Stable Online
"The Arabian Thoroughbred is one of the most famous breeds in the world. They are lively, friendly, and very intelligent. The Arabian Thoroughbreds descend from the horses used by the Bedouin tribes who believed that their horses were a sacred gift from God. Arabian horses are muscular with small, strong hooves." - New Model Description - Star Stable Online
Colours, Pricing, and Locations
Arabian Thoroughbreds were first released December 18, 2013. Different coats were released January 29, 2014, February 19, 2014, November 12, 2014, and January 27th, 2016. The newest Arabians,with updated animations were released June 7, 2017.
The older arabians (old animations) are 710 SC and can be found at the Ferdinand's Horse Market.
- Brown Leopard
- Dapple Grey
- Flaxen Chestnut Rabicano
- Light Flaxen Chestnut
- Light Grey
The new models are 969 SC and are found in the following locations:
- Black - Fort Pinta
- Cherry Bay - Goldspur's Mill
- Chestnut - Goldspur's Mill
- Dapple Gray - Silverglade Equestrian Center
- Dark Bay - Firgrove
- Light Grey - Silverglade Equestrian Center
- Around the February 21, 2018 Wednesday update, the Brown Old Model Arabian went missing from the game due to a bug in Ferdinand's Horse Market's programing. As of the September 12, 2018 Wednesday update, this has since been fixed.
- Despite being named Arabian Thoroughbreds, there are no Arabian registries that recognize the breed by this name, this was likely a misunderstanding as Arabian Thoroughbred is the long name for the Cross breed known as the Anglo-Arabian.
- The Brown Leopard Arabian, found in the old model Arabians, is technically a fictional color, as purebreds do not carry any leopard (Appaloosa) modifier genes.
- The old model Arabian Thoroughbreds have two special mane styles. One is straight, the other is wavy.
- The new models of the Arabian Thoroughbred have one special mane style.